1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Yamaha BBT500 110 combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gene beauchamp, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gene beauchamp

gene beauchamp Supporting Member

Up for sale is a BBT550 1-10" speaker combo. My drummer buddy just traded it to me for a Mo Bass that I had. It is in super condition as you can see. He has a rehearsal studio and supplies others with equipment. So it doesn't have all the scars that a working amp would have. 500 watts at 2 ohms. I plugged in and played it for a while. It has a lot of options so you might need to read up on it if you are interested. Very loud!! The tweeter is not very appealing to me but I don't like them much anyway. It makes a flappy noise if you are loud and playing hard. You can probably dial it out but I just wanted to be upfront. It seems that these are pretty hard to come by. I believe my price is fair. Ask questions and PM me with them.
    $450.00 shipped in US

Attached Files:

2. gene beauchamp

More pics.....

Attached Files:

3. gene beauchamp

4. lumerino

lumerino

you got a PM
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. gene beauchamp

Sold to Lumerino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.