1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Yamaha RBX 374 Saddle Screws

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Bentley, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Bentley

Bentley

I just bought a used Yamaha RBX 374 bass and I am looking for information to get a couple parts that the bass is missing. a)The bridge is a black Spector style bridge that is missing one black height adjustment screw. What would the correct part or dimensions be for this height adjustment screw? b)The truss rod adjustment is at the body/neck union. The body has a dug out area to allow the tool to be inserted. The dug out body area is to be covered with a black plastic cover with the cover joined to the body with one screw. What is the correct part number or name of this black plastic cover part? Any idea where I would be wise to go to get these missing parts? Thank You.

2. Bobster

Bobster

3. Bentley

Bentley

The threaded saddle height screw issue is solved - 3 mm. Hats off to The Bolt Supply Store here in Saskatoon for first looking at my provided sample and knowing the exact size and then handing me 4 screws and wanting zero in return. Impressive.