1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Yamaha RBX 785

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jallenbass, Aug 31, 2013.

1. jallenbass

jallenbass Supporting Member

The local Craigslist has one of these for sale for $200. A Google search doesn't yield much information or reviews. Anyone have any experience with this bass? It has gold hardware.
  2. jallenbass

jallenbass Supporting Member

3. TheAnalogKid

TheAnalogKid Yer Doin' GREAT!!!! Supporting Member

My 0.02: Chances are that the seller meant 'RBX 765" and the advert contained a typo, or he/she confused '6' with an '8'. When you look at certain numbers, depending on the fonts used, a '6' can indeed look like an '8'.

I believe that the ad is actually for an RBX 765A ("A" meaning active); very nice basses which feature the gold hardware that you referred to. If there is, in fact, an obscure RBX785 model (even Wikipedia doesn't list one), I will be very surprised.