1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Yba200 vs vb2 vs Bassman 100

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by 4Mal, Jan 17, 2014.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Anyone have a chance to put the YBA-200 and VB2 through their paces and have a comparison ? Anyone put a Yba -200 or Vb2 next to a Bassman 100 and have a comparison ?

I have an old Music Man 100 watter which is not too far off the Bassman. Thinking a little about moving to a 200 watter on top of my 2x15 as my 'large' rig. Maybe doing away with my MB Fusion and fEarful setup... On larger gigs I am always in the PA so while the MBF is fantastic, it is total overkill... And there is the whole tube romance thing... That Music Man has a half power switch and makes a killer guitar head too... A nice 2x12 open back to go with it could be pretty sweet in my guitar stable...