1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Yorkville XC410

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Mudthrasher, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Mudthrasher

Mudthrasher

Hi guy's my first post just joined,
    I just bought a a Yorkville XC410 cab but has been fitted with 4x300 watt bugera's at 4ohm. Want to return it to original just located original horn 70 watt 8ohm ($50) what were the original speakers they used and what was the impedance of each speaker.I think they might have been eminence 150watt but not 100% can anyone enlighten me please?
  2. SpecialBlender

SpecialBlender

This is the only information I could find on Traynor's website http://traynoramps.com/legacy/discontinued/product/xc410/.

Traynor has a pretty good rep for helping people out. Try contacting them through that link.
  3. SpecialBlender

SpecialBlender

I also found this on their website. It's the service manual for the XC210 cab. Pretty sure the speaker spec's would be the same. Would make the 410 cab a 4 ohm load (I believe). Manual doesn't tell you who made the speakers but does give you Traynor's part number for the speaker as well as the wiring layout.

http://traynoramps.com/legacy/discontinued/product/xc210/
  4. Mudthrasher

Mudthrasher

Thanks for your fellas will check out the links now