SOLD Yorkville XM50C (XM50) 50 watt 1x10 Combo amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bitterdale, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bitterdale

Bitterdale Natural Born Lurker Supporting Member

Yorkville XM50C, in excellent condition. 50 watts through a 1x10. Volume, bass, mid and treble controls. Has RCA line input, headhone jack and XLR balanced line out. Perfect for Coffee shop and small gigs as well as practice. Weighs 30 lbs.
    $175 shipped CONUS - paypal accepted. SOLD!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. scottiwkt

scottiwkt Supporting Member

Free bump for a real sleeper. I had one of these several years back. EXCELLENT tone out of this little 10. It goes deep too, with more volume than you would expect. I lived in a house and had a bandmate as a next door neighbor. He complained one day about hearing me playing at 3am. He was confused since he knew I left my rig at our practice space. When I showed him the combo, he shook his head and couldn't believe I was making 'all that racket' with this little box...lol!

If I was in the market for a small combo, I would pick one of these up without hesitation.

3. bassdrummer

bassdrummer

This is a great combo amp. I had one too, and I couldn't believe how great the tone was and how loud it was for such a compact unit. Great deal.

4. Bitterdale

Bitterdale Natural Born Lurker Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.