1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Yorkville XM50C (XM50) 50 watt 1x10 Combo amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bitterdale, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bitterdale

Bitterdale Natural Born Lurker Supporting Member

Yorkville XM50C, in excellent condition. 50 watts through a 1x10. Volume, bass, mid and treble controls. Has RCA line input, headhone jack and XLR balanced line out. Perfect for Coffee shop and small gigs as well as practice. Weighs 30 lbs.
    $175 shipped CONUS - paypal accepted. SOLD!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. scottiwkt

scottiwkt

Free bump for a real sleeper. I had one of these several years back. EXCELLENT tone out of this little 10. It goes deep too, with more volume than you would expect. I lived in a house and had a bandmate as a next door neighbor. He complained one day about hearing me playing at 3am. He was confused since he knew I left my rig at our practice space. When I showed him the combo, he shook his head and couldn't believe I was making 'all that racket' with this little box...lol!

If I was in the market for a small combo, I would pick one of these up without hesitation.

3. bassdrummer

bassdrummer

This is a great combo amp. I had one too, and I couldn't believe how great the tone was and how loud it was for such a compact unit. Great deal.

4. Bitterdale

Bitterdale Natural Born Lurker Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.