1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Your bands version of In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Roaddog77, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Roaddog77

Roaddog77

I had heard this song a thousand times on the radio but I never knew the name before joining my current band. It's my favorite song we play.

http://youtu.be/iGtzcDMY6P8

I've heard several version and enjoy hearing different interpretations of the song. Post your bands version!
  2. prd004

prd004

3. Roaddog77

Roaddog77

At the Oxford! Sweet. Right across the valley from me. I've seen plenty of shows there. Never had the chance to play there.

Nice job on Reed. I've heard of you guys but never had the chance to see you. My bands version was recorded at The Madison Ave Pub in Everett right down the road from my house.
  4. prd004

prd004

Wow, small world! The Oxford was one of our favorite venues. I've been to the Madison Ave Pub a couple times recently