Your experience whit Markbass

Discussion in 'Ask Janek Gwizdala' started by valentin_diaz, Jan 23, 2013.

1. valentin_diaz

valentin_diaz

Hi Janek and all people, this is my first post on that marvellous forum! :) I am from Argentina, and I dont have a good english speaking. Excuse me.

Recently I've seen you playing with Kazumi Watanabe Trio. I notice you have used Markbass cabinets. I know that you are a TC Electronic endorser, but I really want to know what you think about Markbass cabinets. I have a RH450 head. A fellow musician is offering to sell me a Markbass cab (traveler 102p). Have you an opinion about the particular sound of this cabs? :rolleyes:

Thank you very much! :D

2. janekbass

janekbass

Disclosures:
    Founder and CEO of http://videobasslessons.tv
    Valentin,

thanks for posting in the forum, welcome!

I really don't have any experience with Mark Bass cabinets as I've used TC for so long, and rarely use anything else.

I do know that the TC RH450 (and all of their amps) sound great when played through other cabinets. I can use my RH750 on the road with any cabinet and dial in my sound, which is a great reason for me to be using that gear.

The most important thing is if you're happy with your sound or not. Try the cabinet, and if it works for you then it's perfect!

Janek