1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Your move, Chuck Norris

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by GregC, Feb 7, 2014.

1. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/10418825/clint-eastwood-saves-tournament-director-choking

That's pretty darn badass.

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

I saw that yesterday. I was trying to come up with a funny way to post about Chuck Norris. Nicely done Greg.

-Mike

3. bassteban

bassteban

Mr double-Heimelich needs to go liquid

4. Milk

Milk

PFft, Harrison Ford once rescued a lost dehydrated hiker in wyoming, with his own ****ing helicopter! And he's been assisting in searches other times too.

It's still everyone else's move...imagine harrison Ford gets out of his chopper to rescue you? ****ing Indiana Jones!?!? I'd just assume im really worse off then i thought and having visions. And would probably refuse to get inside a chopper with a Indiana Jones vision.

Hey remember when Segal had this tv show in which he tried to pretend he's been a deputy for like 20 years and has from time to time been on patrol and arrested bad guys? Yeah that show came and went fast.... What a douche...

In terms of douchiness, he's got every other of those guys beat. He's the only guy who think is too good for The Expendables. Even Harrison Ford isnt too good for the Expendables, who do you think you are? Mind you, i dont want him to get paid for anything so i'm glad he won't do it. God i hate Steven Segal.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Banned