Youtube unboxing

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by lolmont, Jan 10, 2013.

1. lolmont

lolmont

Got a new Orange bass practice amp and my friend told me to unbox it never done one of these before. But since the deed is done if anyone was looking into this amp maybe my video will help.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m47y8oRWCj0
    Video was done as a joke.

2. vin*tone

vin*tone

I don't understand unboxing videos.

Sorry to be 'that guy' but I love reviews; I love hearing the amp; I love comparisons & hearing peoples opinions on what they think of the amp. But I don't really want to sit around watching someone open a box.

3. rodl2005

rodl2005

4. lolmont

lolmont

I said unboxing in the title guys didn't say review or sound test. Also only did it as a joke because my friend told me I should like Vin said be a annoying unboxer.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Bassmec

Bassmec

Disclosures:
    Proprietor Springvale Studios
    Yup if I can't pop all the bubble wrap myself and kinkily sniff the newness off the unit I ain't interested.
    Anyway they all smell like t' gone off egg foo Jung instead of proper Yorkshire John Smiths bitter farts like they used to.
    Eeee though but lad, there's them that wouldn't know a proper Yorkshire Orange amp If it hit em in the head.:bassist:
    [​IMG]
    PS. Happen I want one with a spiff burn left in it by t' Jimmy Page himself.:hyper:
    Orange amp you say, heck as like!

7. will33

will33

Disclosures:
    Use of this field for any other purpose is prohibited
    If that video is of you taking your amp out of a cardboard box, I'm not wasting my time watching it.:p. Is this a new fad amongst teenagers or something?:confused:

And +1 to this^^

8. lolmont

lolmont

Seems no one reads posts was meant to be a joke to the teenagers who do it I just thought I made this video as a joke because my friend dared me to ha:bassist: thought well I made it might as well post it.

9. Bassmec

Bassmec

Disclosures:
    Proprietor Springvale Studios
    In order to be amusing you are going to have to dress somewhat excessively geekily and sniff everything as you unpack with your best fetishist pervert style.
    Then have something horrendous happen to the horrible little amplifier, like cutting a suitable bit of this video into it.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3AaCtWsv80&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh3AaCtWsv80&gl=GB
    Sorted now!:bassist:

10. vin*tone

vin*tone

Soz. I didn't mean to dump on you. If there's one thing more boring than an unboxing video - it's some dude complaining about an unboxing video.

What do you think of the amp??

11. lolmont

lolmont

Yeah, best practice amp I've used brings life back to my P bass for home use.

12. will33

will33

Disclosures:
    Use of this field for any other purpose is prohibited
    Ok, if it was a joke, I didn't get it....call me slow.:smug: