1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Zombie Vacation

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by klaus486, Nov 5, 2012.

1. klaus486

klaus486

Disclosures:
    sales geek Portland Music co.
  2. klaus486

klaus486

Disclosures:
    Wow I guess the "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all" rule is in effect here on TB.....
  3. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick Supporting Member

I like it. Nice bass work. It's different, I'll give you that! And I feel a little....uh....'chemical assistance' may well enhance the listening experience :)
  4. hachi kid

hachi kid

sorta Medeski Martin & Wood-ish
  5. klaus486

klaus486

Disclosures:
    Excellent........Thanx fellers! A kind word goes a long way...

I can neither confirm nor deny the use of "chemical assistance" during the production of this music....I'm a bass player dammit. Not an engineer...neer...neer...neer..
  6. SactoBass

SactoBass There are some who call me.......Sactobass Supporting Member

It sounds like a movie soundtrack to scenes of riding through the desert on a camel.
  7. geoff_in_nc

geoff_in_nc Supporting Member

I'm hearing a back and forth between Los Lobos and someone much more electronic mixed up by a dub engineer. I like it.