1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

Zoom B1X Bass Effects Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ShenmueTacos, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos Supporting Member

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
    I have here a Zoom B1X Bass Effects Pedal that comes with the original box and everything pictured below. I only used it a few times, but I have another pedal that I use more.

[DEL]$60 shipped[/DEL] $50 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay Zane guitars and basses endorsed. Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist, Sales Representative and Research and Development for Zane Guitars and Basses.
    Do you know if you can hook it up to other pedal boards as well? For Christmas I got a Zoom B3 but it doesn't have a foot pedal with it. If possible, I would like to hook this up to it to use the foot pedal with the other effects too.

5. ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
    It should be able to hookup to other pedals just fine. I personally haven't hooked it up to anything else, but a Google search shows other people doing so.

[​IMG]

6. ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
  7. ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
  8. ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009