1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Zoom B1X Bass Effects Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ShenmueTacos, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

I have here a Zoom B1X Bass Effects Pedal that comes with the original box and everything pictured below. I only used it a few times, but I have another pedal that I use more.

[DEL]$60 shipped[/DEL] $50 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

3. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay Zane guitars and basses endorsed. Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist, Sales Representative and Research and Development for Zane Guitars and Basses.
    Do you know if you can hook it up to other pedal boards as well? For Christmas I got a Zoom B3 but it doesn't have a foot pedal with it. If possible, I would like to hook this up to it to use the foot pedal with the other effects too.

4. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

It should be able to hookup to other pedals just fine. I personally haven't hooked it up to anything else, but a Google search shows other people doing so.

[​IMG]

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

7. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

8. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.