1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Zoom B3/ B3 pedal bend effect?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Basssy, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Basssy

Basssy Supporting Member

Hi Everyone

Been reading the rave reviews of this pedal and am thinking about picking one up. Thinking about downsizing my pedalboard to something more compace and portable. Currently using a Boss GT10B.

My specific question is, how does the pedal bend on the b3 compare to the one on the GT10B? I am reading the manual for the b3 and realized an extra pedal is need for expression functions but just wondered if anyone might know specifically how well the pedal bend effect works. Can you set specific intervals as with the GT10B? Any info is appreciated. My band is doing a couple TOOL covers and some of the songs need a pedal bend effect.

Thanks in advance

Scott