1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Zoom B3 patch button problem

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by thunderlips, Dec 11, 2013.

1. thunderlips

thunderlips

The buttons that select the patches have stopped working.(Unless I push hard) Almost like they're stuck.I can scroll through the patches with the foot switches. Does anyone else have this issue? Could I open and fix it myself without danaging it more? I can live with it as is but Im worried the problem will happen to the other buttons.
  2. Swift713

Swift713

Contact Samson. If it's not under warranty they will probably sell you the switches and they're probably pretty easy to swap out. I had to fix the switches on a B2. It was easy.