Zoom b3 recording help

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by DerekP, Jan 1, 2013.

1. DerekP

DerekP

I just plugged the b3 into my computer for the first time, followed all the installation steps exactly as written in the manual and at first it worked...I had sound, I recorded a few notes and even played them back without a problem.

Then all of the sudden I lost the recording signal, I can still hear my bass but for some reason it just won't record...I tried changing the recording level but still nothing.. it's just not being picked up.

I restarted my computer, disconnected the pedal and retried everything and still nothing!

Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
  2. willbassyeah

willbassyeah

Did you choose your input as the zoom ASIO something? What did you use mac or windows? What recording software did you use
  3. DerekP

DerekP

Yeah I did that. Using windows and the supplied steinberger sequel LE
  4. DerekP

DerekP

I just changed the latency in sequel LE it started to work again but if I turn it down any less than 3.0 ms I lose signal?
  5. geoff_in_nc

geoff_in_nc Supporting Member

What are the specs on your computer? i.e. CPU model, and speed? Amount of RAM available? Version of Windows? Revision of USB port you're using? ... stuff like that.
  6. DerekP

DerekP

It's a Sony laptop. Dual core 2.00Ghz 4 GB RAM
    Windows 7. I'm not sure about the USB ports, I'm not that great computers. I just formatted it so there's nothing else running on it.
  7. DerekP

DerekP

Looks like its USB 2.0. It seems to be working now but I'd really like to get rid of that latency!