Zoom B3 with FS01

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by silky smoove, Feb 17, 2014.

1. silky smoove

silky smoove

I'm selling my Zoom B3, and am including the Zoom FS01 ($25-30 when purchased new) which can bypass a patch or mute the unit, both of which enable the tuner. Additionally it can be used to set the tap tempo of a patch. You all know what the B3 is about so I'll spare you the details.

***pictures (coming soon) placeholder***

Both pedals are in great condition, and have velcro on the bottoms. I can remove the velcro upon request. Also included is the 1/4" cable that came with the FS01 (although any 1/4" cable will do), and the B3's power adapter.

I'm only selling this because I got the bug and built a full pedalboard, so I don't have a use for this anymore. Asking for $140 shipped to the lower 48. I'm willing to ship outside of that, but the buyer would need to cover the shipping.

I will also entertain trades for an MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe, or a Darkglass Duality plus cash as applicable. I'm not entertaining any other trades at the moment.

Thanks for looking!

2. silky smoove

silky smoove

Sold in two hours! Wow! That's possibly a new record for me.