1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Zoom B3 with FS01

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by silky smoove, Feb 17, 2014.

1. silky smoove

silky smoove

I'm selling my Zoom B3, and am including the Zoom FS01 ($25-30 when purchased new) which can bypass a patch or mute the unit, both of which enable the tuner. Additionally it can be used to set the tap tempo of a patch. You all know what the B3 is about so I'll spare you the details.

***pictures (coming soon) placeholder***

Both pedals are in great condition, and have velcro on the bottoms. I can remove the velcro upon request. Also included is the 1/4" cable that came with the FS01 (although any 1/4" cable will do), and the B3's power adapter.

I'm only selling this because I got the bug and built a full pedalboard, so I don't have a use for this anymore. Asking for $140 shipped to the lower 48. I'm willing to ship outside of that, but the buyer would need to cover the shipping.

I will also entertain trades for an MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe, or a Darkglass Duality plus cash as applicable. I'm not entertaining any other trades at the moment.

Thanks for looking!

2. silky smoove

silky smoove

Sold in two hours! Wow! That's possibly a new record for me.