1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Zoom B9.1ut help

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Scottkarch, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Scottkarch

Scottkarch

Hi there.

Looking for advice from any b9 users. It looks like a pretty amazing pedal. But I have to say I'm overwhelmed. I'm usually a try and use the manual if I can't figure stuff out on my own. Well, I'm not quite sure the best way to get into this guy.

Did any of you use the software rather than the buttons/dials on the device? I can see that it could really help using that. Need to get a USB midi box to do that, though.

I'm confident I'll get there but any advice on things that made it easier for you to get your patches made would be appreciated.

If I only get 4 patch sets made.. for tone types for Rock, funk, pop, fretless I'll be plenty happy with the unit. All the other things may be fun to work on later... but that's what I'm hoping to do with this guy.

thanks
  2. Bruski

Bruski

Yes, get yourself a MIDI/USB Cable: http://www.guitarcenter.com/M-Audio-USB-Uno-1X1-MIDI-Interface-101962629-i1154079.gc?source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=CNGWxL2kprwCFWUOOgodUhcA2A&kwid=productads-plaid^32411822801-sku^101962629@ADL4GC-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^13625727881
    the B9.1UT is a Beast! But once you get used to her, she's worth it...
    there's a Forum just for it in here... Find that & you'll see my best use for the B9.1ut
  3. Scottkarch

Scottkarch

Thanks. Got a USB midi cable and the software. Pretty fun. I haven't had a chance to save anything yet. But I'm looking forward to getting some nice settings configured.