1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Zoom B9.1ut

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ilovenofrets, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovenofrets

ilovenofrets Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Up for your consideration is my Zoom B9.1ut preamp/multieffect processor. This unit is by far one of the best ever made. IMHO it easily blows the Boss GT-6B away. The preamp sounds/tones alone are worth it, and the effects are of excellent sound quality. This unit does a lot, and does it all very well. I have recently made the switch to individual pedals and don't see myself looking back.
    Ultimately, I would like to trade it for another bass. Here's a partial list-
    1.Peavey Foundation ('80s model with Super Ferrite PU's, and maple fretboard prefered)
    2.Peavey Fury ('80s model with single slanted Super Ferrite PU)
    3.Peavey Grind
    4.Peavey B90
    5.Peavey Foundation S
    6.Squire VM '77 Jazz
    7.SBMM S.U.B. Ray4 (maple fretboard prefered)
    8.'80s Ibanez Destroyer (neck humbucker/bridge j PU configuration)
    9.newer Ibanez SR300 (maple fretboard only)
    Possibly open to others. I suppose I would sell it also, so if you want to buy, looking at $200.00 shipped. I'll get pics up tomorrow, but here's the original thread where I traded for it-
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f213/zoom-b9-1ut-sale-open-box-907826/
    Thanks for looking!
  2. ilovenofrets

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Up for the day-pics coming later.
  3. Scottkarch

Scottkarch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi there. Is that B9 still for sale? Do you accept paypal?
  4. ilovenofrets

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

It is available, and I accept Paypal.
  5. Scottkarch

Scottkarch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Cool my personal email is scott@karchfamily.com Email me or message me and we can trade information. Is the pedal this one? ImageUploadedByTalkBass1382672730.021891.jpg
  6. ilovenofrets

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

No need to post pics. Zoom is sold. Payment received, pedal on it's way to Chicago-land! Thank you Scottkarch! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.