1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Zoom H6

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by groooooove, Dec 26, 2013.

1. groooooove

groooooove

does anyone have one?

i just sold my H4N and need to replace it (it wasn't working anymore.) need to decide if this is worth the extra $$, would love to hear opinions.
  2. fivestringgecko

fivestringgecko Supporting Member

Interesting. I have the H4n and love it, this thing looks pretty sweet(er?).

Subscribed out of curiosity.

5sg.
  3. groooooove

groooooove

the h4n really is great. but, i was kind of let down to find out that its really only 2 stereo tracks, and not 4 tracks. the H6 is 4 tracks + one stereo track from the top mic.

that many inputs can make recording a small band pretty easy with good results. plus the condenser mics for some ambience.. home demos have never sounded better- assuming you've got a good sounding room to play in!

i'm in no rush to buy something, especially since they're $400 new, so i'll wait to get a chance to toy around with one or atleast hear from someone i trust what they think.
  4. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass Supporting Member

5. groooooove

groooooove