1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Zoom Ms-100BT:new free Bass FX (SVT)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TitaniumRx, Mar 6, 2014.

1. TitaniumRx

TitaniumRx

2. ryansalmond

ryansalmond

SO happy this morning! haha

3. TitaniumRx

TitaniumRx

4. ga_edwards

ga_edwards

Maybe we might see a firmware update to the MS-60b then for some extra amp models.... Here's to wishful thinking!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Wow, thought I had stumbled on a secret glitch in the programming when I checked to see if there were any new pedals released this week. Jaw dropped as I saw not only a bunch of new stuff, but also that it was all the bass amp models I was hoping they'd add and it was all free! Spent the last twenty minutes feverishly downloading everyone before they discovered their "mistake" and corrected it. Feel better knowing that I am not just being a selfish greedy jerk and that all this new stuff was intended to be free. Thanks Zoom. Looks like this little gem just earned its way back onto my pedalboard.

7. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

8. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Wow, there's a Strymon shimmer reverb model!!! One of the pedals I was gassing for.

Why oh why don't they have an Android app for this... I know iOS is preferred by most for audio apps since the hardware is less of an unknown, but this app is just a simple Bluetooth transfer app so they could make that for Android no problem.

Also going these models make it to the MS-60B!

9. TitaniumRx

TitaniumRx

It seems they are intended to put many more bass fx and sims because they added special folder for Bass.They drop the price also(119 euros from 149).I am thinking to buy the 100Bt instead to 60B.

10. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn

They just added more free amp aims to StompShare, including the Flip Top and the SWR. Time to buy one!

11. ryansalmond

ryansalmond

Did the exact same thing!