1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Zoom R16 and Dr Rhythm 880

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Musicman1901, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Musicman1901

Musicman1901 Supporting Member

Hello, I just purchased the zoom r16. I was about to plug my dr rhythm 880 into it to record and noticed there is no 1/4 jack out on the dr rhythm 880. It just says digital out and its not a type of cable I can input into the R16. Does anybody know if there is a cable that attaches those 2 items? There is no way that I cant record my dr rhythm 880 onto the R16 I just bought haha, I have to be missing something simple here. Thanks, Mike
  2. audioglenn

audioglenn Gold Supporting Member

I just looked at a photo of the rear of the DR880 and it has Left and Right 1/4" outputs on the right side of the back panel. Directly above them are the same outputs only on RCA jacks.
  3. Musicman1901

Musicman1901 Supporting Member

Ha yes thank you. About an hour after I posted that I realized how stupid I must have been at the second I looked at the back. I saw the digital out and somehow thought it was my only option haha.:rollno: