Zymol Instrument Care Package Review

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by SirMjac28, Jan 2, 2013.

1. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I read on a thread some time back about people using Zymol car wax on their instruments and thought about it but it's not cheap wax so I kept using my Fender and Music Nomad products great products inexpensive and easy to find even Best Buy carries them. I was reading one of the last few issues of Bass Player Mag and in the back they had an ad for Zymol Music Care products I didn't know they offered specific products for instruments. I went to the website read up on it and then went thru the product advisor and it selected the products I needed. The package came yesterday with everything I needed and I waxed my first bass today and wow my Hofner Lucy really looks pretty and I clean and wax all of my basses at least once a week but I could still see a difference in the shine of the body and fretboard the products go on easy and buff out very nicely you don't need much and I hope the shine lasts longer than my normal stuff because I don't think I will be using it once a week the kit wasn't super cheap and as you can see there's not a huge container of the wax. I got two applicators,brush,two polishing cloths,products for the body and fretboard and a unexpected surprise a t-shirt I am curious to see if anyone else has any experience with the products..

[​IMG]

2. JaminTravis

JaminTravis

Disclosures:
    Technical Advisor, Zymol Music
    I work for Zymol, so I'm excited to see people talking about our new music products and I'm glad you like the results so far.

One important thing to know is that you really only need very small amounts of the product to polish your guitar. We have heard similar comments from other customers about the small size of the product containers, so we just want to make sure that everyone understands that a bottle of say, GBC#, should last you for a decent amount of time if used properly. A little bit goes a long way. Of course, a lot of it does depend on how often you choose to treat your instrument.

What I personally love about the products is that they are great natural protective agents. They help the wood maintain its natural healthy moisture but create a barrier to keep outside moisture from entering in. Carnauba wax is hydroscopic, so any moisture that makes contact with the surface will be absorbed by the polish and not by the wood or paint itself.

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Still using these amazing products with great results and I've tried just about everything.