1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

ZZOUNDS now has payment plans

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassguppy, Mar 18, 2008.

1. bassguppy

bassguppy

Just throwing this out there as a heads up to credit crunched individuals. ZZounds is now offering a payment plan similar to American Musical Supply to break up payments into several installments.

No interest, etc. Very cool in my book as I like to use my debit card for a lot of options instead of the evil credit card.
  2. simongpaez

simongpaez

I wish musiciansfriend did the same , American and ZZ don't have the same variety, but is a good option
  3. bassguppy

bassguppy

Agreed. I have bought items from AMS and in looking at the ZZounds website I would swear they must be affiliated. They have the same brands and stock. :meh:
  4. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

I assume you mean zZounds.
  5. bassguppy

bassguppy

oops...
  6. AJ Brown

AJ Brown Supporting Member

American Musical is great to deal with. Everything I order is overnight delivery via Ground (due to my locale), but their customer service is great.
  7. leftymike

leftymike

They are the same company. Just as Musicians Friend/ Guitar center (among others) are the same.