- Last Activity:
- Jul 4, 2017
- Aug 16, 2000
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Male, 42, from Italia
Party Wave Aug 29, 2015
- barroso was last seen:
- Jul 4, 2017
- Apr 22, 1975 (Age: 42)
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
Fender Precision 2000 American Standard
Fender Jazz 1997 Custom Shop
Danelectro & Jerry Jones Longhorn
GK400RB with two Ampeg SVT210AV cabinets. GK MB200 combo. Eko Herald III, and Ampeg B-18N both unfortunately heads only from their original '60s combo formats.
Effects... I have many, but I use them just rarely:
Sadowsky outboard preamp DI, Aria Stereo bass flanger, TC Electronic tuner, Seymour Duncan pickup booster, Tronographic Rusty Box, Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B, Boss FRV-1, TECH21 BDDI, MXR bass fuzz ,VFE Triiumvirate. Most used is the tuner and the pink Wren & Cuff.
- Favorite Genres:
- Garage Rock, Instrumental rock.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I confess that I have owned too much gear over the years. I sincerely hope to proceed this way.
- G.A.S. List:
- Can't resist to random low priced deals...
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Eller, Jerry Scheff, Duck Dunn, Dennis Dunaway, Ronnie Lane, James Jamerson, Bill Wyman, Dee Dee Ramone, John Entwistle, Geezer Butler, Bob Weston, Paul Mccartney, Bill Black, Sam Bolle, Emory Gordy Jr., Hugh Bullen, Lemmy, Gigi Cappellotto, Carol Kaye.
I have a thing for Spector basses, combo amps with single 12" speaker and for masonite bodies. So I guess that my signature bass could be a Spector with built in 12" speaker made in masonite.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Other than my sausage dog, smile, taking it easy & and ride my two wheels, all at the same time
Signature"Too much of a good thing is simply wonderful" - Liberace