- Nov 1, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Central Ohio
Share This Page
"You never even called me by my name.", Male, from Central Ohio
- Central Ohio
- Current Setup:
- 1953 Precision Bass. 1966 CAR Precision Bass. A bunch of J and P builds. 2004 Stingray. 1987 LB 90. Acme Low B Series ll 2-10. Little MarkBass ll amp. TI FLATS!
- Favorite Genres:
- Instro Surf, Rockabilly, 50s RocknRoll, Blue Grass, good American pop and rock.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- unemployed and looking for an instro surf band that needs a bassist.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Sunn tube head from the late 60s with 2 JBL cab. '69 Jazz Bass. late 60s Hofner Cavern Bass. Fender 2-12 Bassman amp & cab.
- G.A.S. List:
- 1951 to early 1954 Fender Slab body Precisions. 1962 P Bass. Any pre-CBS Fender P & J Basses. 1968 to 1971 Fender Telecaster Bass.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Duck Dunn, Jamerson, Sir Paul, J. Entwistle, Chris Hillman (Byrds), Jack Casady, Scott Esbeck, Mary Huff (SCOTS) and many more.............. Teacher, Cornell Wiley (RIP).
In August of 1951, the stars came into alignment and I was born while Leo Fender was putting the finishing touches to the design of his greatest accomplishment...............The slab body Fender Precision Bass Guitar!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Custom work on basses as well as repairing and tweaking.
I was born to play bass!
The rest is history and so am I as "time keeps slippin', slippin', slippin', into the future"! (Steve Miller) And I find myself living in a time period where I don't belong.
Where's that DeLorean, Doc Brown? I wanna do 88.
SignatureMoney doesn't talk, it swears! B. Dylan