- Last Activity:
- Jul 18, 2019 at 11:49 PM
- Sep 17, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Boston, MA.
- BassQ was last seen:
- Searching, Jul 18, 2019 at 11:49 PM
- Home Page:
- Boston, MA.
- Bassist with TRIchrO
- Current Setup:
* 1965 Fender L Series Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
* 2014 Sadowsky Ultra Vintage J ('59 Burst Alder body w/ Brazilian rosewood fingerboard)
* 2010 Fender 50th Anniversary Jazz Bass (Nitro Candy Apple Red w/ rosewood fingerboard)
* 2012 Fodera Monarch Custom (Ash body w/ Solid Olive Top, Masur Birch Back & 9 piece maple neck w/ Ebony & Purpleheart Stringers and a Birdseye Maple fingerboard)
* 2015 Sadowsky Modern (Ash body w/ Quilt Maple Top & Roasted Birdseye Maple fingerboard & neck)
Amps - Bergantino BlAMP, EBS HD360, Tone Hammer 350, SWR Stereo 800 Power Amp & SWR Grand Prix Tube Preamp. Sadowsky Outboard Pre ('90's version)
Cabs - Bergantino HT110, HT112ER, REF112, HDN210 & HDN112.
Pedals - EBS Reverb, MutiComp and Chorus as well as EBS Stanley Clarke Pedal Vol/Wah.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Latin, Blues, Funk, R&B and Classical
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- TRIchrO , Nathan Aranow Nextet, Tom Nutile Big Band as well as various artists and a number of Theatre Groups throughout the Greater Boston area. Jazz Brunches, corporate events. etc.
- G.A.S. List:
Fodera Yin Yang Deluxe & Sadowsky Will Lee 5 string
- Available for Instruction?:
- Bass Guitar Instruction
- Teaching Credentials:
- Berklee College of Music, Bachelor of Music, Composition Major