- Last Activity:
- Feb 26, 2021 at 3:31 PM
- Jun 13, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Bass, the final frontier!, from Salt Lake City based
Branden Campbell @neonbmc Apr 20, 2020
- bdeaux was last seen:
- Viewing Home, Feb 26, 2021 at 3:31 PM
- December 6
- Home Page:
- Salt Lake City based
- Current Setup:
- 1961 P-bass, 1966 Guild Starfire, Gretsch White Falcon bass, Rickenbacker 4001c64 & 4003, Fender Supper Bassman 300, JHS pedals, Aguilar TH350 & SL112, Aguilar pedals, Tech 21 VT Bass, DR strings. Clayton Picks, fingers, excited crowds
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Name it...atleast that how it feels sometimes!
- G.A.S. List:
- 70's Ampegs, '60's Fenders, Gibson EB2D bass, the old pink Thunderbird at Chicago Music Exchange. And a Modulus 5 string for fun.
- Influences and Teachers:
- The ones that play with feeling and authority, which doesn't require being famous.
- Branden Campbell
SignatureBassist for NEON TREES