Male, from Canada
Life is good when music is there for you Oct 20, 2016
- Current Setup:
- Warwick Thumb BO 6 strings, Carvin Icon6 fretless, Yamaha BBN5II, Yorkvill Bassmaster 200 bass combo amp, BOSS RC30, BOSS RV5, BOSS TU3, BOSS ODB3, BOSS SYB5, BOSS BC-1X, BOSS Dm1x, BOSS BF3, Aphex bass boost used as a DI, Pro Tools 10
- Favorite Genres:
- Metal, Classical, Prog, Video Games Music
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Squire Jazz bass, Fender PJ, Carvin BB70PF, Carvin LB76, Carvin LB76 fretless, Yamaha RBX PJ, NS Design NXT, LTD 206-B, BOSS OC3, BOSS RC3, BOSS RV5
- G.A.S. List:
- Maybe another Warwick ? or changing my effect setup but still unsure.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Zbigniew Borowicz, RHCP, Primus, John Patitucci, Alain Caron, Dream Theater, Chick Corea, Frédérick Chopin, Bach, Classical music, Nobuo Uematsu, Dominic Lapointe, Micheal Manring, video games music
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Video Games, Girls, Film Editing, Cooking, Movies
I've been playing bass for 20 years now. After 4 years of learning I went to college to have a degree in music. There I learned to play classical DB and jazz on BG.
- Teaching Credentials:
- College degree in classical music on the DB and jazz BG as a second instrument
Since I learn on my own.
I did a few videos on youtube ( see my signature ). Now I play for fun, learn new favorite songs, play with a looper, play 4 parts harmony.
I really like weird music using polymeters and serialism.