Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!
Welcome Back! Please see this thread for more info about the site outage. Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.
- Sep 2, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Massachusetts
- Home Page:
- Club House Attendant/Bartender
- Current Setup:
- Spector NS 5, Fender American Pro II P Bass 5, Musicman Stingray Unlined Fretless 5, REV Sound RS210, Mark Bass LM III, GK MB 200 and DR Strings
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Pop, Funk, Blues and R&B
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- In the process of recording my solo CD
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Too many to list
- G.A.S. List:
- 1963 Fender Jazz
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Paul Jones, John Taylor, Mark King, Stu Hamm, Pino Paladino, Mark Egan and Fernando Saunders
I have been playing bass for over 30 years in both original and cover bands. I have attended Bass Institute of Technology in Los Angeles and Berklee College of Music in Boston. And I have recorded bass on various demos and CD's. I can sing both lead and back up vocals. And play keyboards.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Smoking meat low and slow, Billards, Golf, and Biking.
SignatureSpector NS 5, Fender American Pro II P Bass 5, Musicman Stingray Unlined Fretless 5, REV Sound RS 210, Mark Bass LM III, GK MB 200 and DR strings.