Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!
Welcome Back! Please see this thread for more info about the site outage. Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.
Share This Page
Male, 50, from Minneapolis,MN
- Nov 14, 1970 (Age: 50)
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
Kent McLagan upright w/Gage Realist
100 yr old upright American? w/ Gage Realist.
2011 Cliff Bordwell SCB 5 string
2003 Geddy Lee Jazz
'77 Fender jazz w/ Moses fretless neck and Bart's
'77 jazz neck on a Mighty Mite p-bass body w. Duncan 1/4 lb'r.
Walter Woods Green Light w/ Epifani 1x12 or 1x10.
Line 6 LowDown 110.
Effects: Sonuus Voluum, Sonuus i2M midi port, Ableton Live and Push, Tech 21 Bass Fly rig, Tonebone DI, Sans Amp DI, Tech 21 Red Ripper, MXR bass envelope filter, Boss Octave, Reverb & Delays, Akai Headrush, Boss RC-20 loop station, vol pedal. German bow. Various slides, picks, chopsticks, mallets.
- Favorite Genres:
- jazz, rock, r&b, roots / americana
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Chris Bates' Good Vibes, Chris Bates' Red 5, Atlantis Quartet, Todd Clouser, Low Blows, Framework, Enormous, Red Planet.
- G.A.S. List:
- Looking to find my first real bass again - Ibanez RB850 (1984).
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teachers: Anthony Cox, James Clute, Chris Brown. Players: Miles Davis, Dave Holland, Devin Hoff, Gary Peacock, Tony Levin, Miroslav Vitous, Geddy Lee, Ed Blackwell, Aston Barrett, Ron Carter, Ray Brown, John Coltrane, Jimmy Garrison, Charlie Haden, Ornette Coleman, Scott LaFaro, Larry Grenadier, Avishai Cohen, Chris Wood, Mark King, Pino Palladino, jeepers creepers EVERYBODY!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- baseball and my family
- Available for Instruction?:
- Bass Guitar Instruction
- Double Bass Instruction
SignatureEverybody got to elevate from the norm.
#43 Geddy Lee Jazz Club!