- Last Activity:
- Feb 5, 2010
- Dec 8, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- JazzyLambert was last seen:
- Feb 5, 2010
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
1988 Pedulla MPV 4, Custom Colour.
Yamaha Extreme PBass, w/ custom EMGs.
Black Carlo Giordano 3/4 Double Bass (cheap, but surprisingly good Chinese ply bass) with Schaller Magnetic Pickup.
Genz Benz Shuttle 10T, with Genz Benz 15" live series Cab for larger venues.
Jands 500W 2 channel bridgable(1000W) power amp w/ Ross 32 Band Graphic EQ, Unknown ancient pre-amp, 15" Jands Sub-woofer.
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk, Fusion, Jazz, Latin, World.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Qld. Young Conservatorium Symphony, Goji, Mick McCombe Band, Tabby and the Cats, Fusion, Nadia Col Band, Musicals (Fame, Producers, Little Shop of Horrors, Dimboola, Blood Brothers,Annie,Skooliez) and various other projects.
- Previously Owned Gear:
Cort Curbow 4
Cort Artisn A4
- G.A.S. List:
Fodera Monarch 4 string w/ ebony fingerbord, or failing that- a Warwick Infinity NT 4 str.
Any old german or italian DB, in miraculously good condition, and with great tone, and magically immune to imploding in a tropical beach climate.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Stanley Clarke, Marcus Miller, Victor Wooten, Ray Brown, Esperanza Spalding, James Jamerson, Bootsy Collins, Miles Davis, Charlie Parker & many many many more.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Bass is my life and my job.