- Last Activity:
- Dec 10, 2018 at 7:44 PM
- Jun 11, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Los Angeles
Share This Page
Male, from Los Angeles
stupidly happy May 10, 2014
- jbybj was last seen:
- Viewing thread Damnation Audio Fan/Appreciation Thread, Dec 10, 2018 at 7:44 PM
- Los Angeles
- Current Setup:
- 69 Fender Jazz, 92 Alembic Europa, 96 Alembic Epic, Custom made Unorthodox Guitar Viola Bass, many Wishbasses, Headless Clement custom #244. Carvin RSP preamp through a QSC 1602, or an Old Dean Markley Bass pre through a Crown XLS202, Epifani t12ul, 2 single EVM 15L cabinets, 2 single Eminence 3015 cabinets, Traynor bassmasters, YBA-1 and YBA-1a. Traynor YGM-3 Guitarmate reverb.
- Favorite Genres:
- 12 tone rock and roll
- Gigs and Ensembles:
The Blind Mechanics of Disaster
Sound & Silence
- Previously Owned Gear:
Hohner B Bass 5, donated to my daughters middle school.
Line 6 Variax bass, the first bass I've ever sold.
- G.A.S. List:
- more Alembics, something else made by Tom Clement, or a Krappy 3 string punk rod. Steve Harris sig P bass
- Influences and Teachers:
- Frank Zappa, Brian Eno, Tuxedomoon, The Buzzcocks, Tony Levin, Robert Fripp, Harry Partch, John Cage, Gershwin, Ted Nugent, Simon Phillips, Peter Principle, Tiny Tim, The Residents, Doris Day, Monty Pythons Flying Circus, Spinal Tap
- Hobbies and Interests:
- long walks on the beach at sunset
Signature"You'll like it better when it's tomorrow"
I love my drummer, Bob Yeager, Tom Clement, Steve Wishnevsky, the Wickersham family and everyone at Alembic, Pete Traynor (RIP), Leo Fender (RIP), Phil Kubicki (RIP), Jext Telez, McSpunckle, Josh Broughton, Hamish, all the Breeders, OPH, LSD, THC, and coffee.
and a very special shout out to Shane and all the awesome and swell folks at Timewarp Music.