- Last Activity:
- Mar 2, 2021
- Mar 18, 2020
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Iowa
- JediBassKnight was last seen:
- Mar 2, 2021
- Current Setup:
Main bass: Ibanez EHB1500
Other basses: Ibanez GIO something, Peavey 5 string something
Guitar: 57 reissue Gibson Flying V (hotrodded with EMG 85s and EMG ps2 boost)
Amps: Egnater Rebel 30 combo with Eminence Swamp Thang 12inch speaker
Crate Vintage Club VC2112r combo
Cab: Crate 412 Celestion 70/80 loaded
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic rock, blues, bluegrass, alternative rock, metal, psychedelic, jam etc
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Commander Corndogg aka DVS
- G.A.S. List:
More guitar amps, for some reason I just don't like most bass amps (I know I'm crazy) I would however like to try an Ampeg all tube Portaflex combo.
Toneking Falcon Grande
Powered Accugroove El Whappo
More Ibanez EHBs
- Influences and Teachers:
- The eclectic subconscious
- Hobbies and Interests:
- ATVs, UTVs, fishing, camping, hiking, bar hopping, watching nerdy movies like Star Wars, LOTR, Highlander, playing nerdy videogames like Elder Scrolls, Battlefront, Shadow of War etc.
I go by Corndog, even my bosses call me Corndog. I have what's probably the coolest Corndog tattoo ever on my right leg. It's a Corndog Pirate with a mustard beard and a pegleg.
- Teaching Credentials:
- Taught some music theory and some guitar lessons back in the day.