- Last Activity:
- Feb 23, 2017 at 12:01 AM
- Oct 31, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Los Angeles
from Los Angeles
- Joebone was last seen:
- Viewing thread Pino Palladino suggestions, Feb 23, 2017 at 12:01 AM
- Los Angeles
- Current Setup:
Sadowsky R5-24 mahogany/koa/ebony
Lakland 54-76 fretless prototype (34" scale; Sadowsky flats, Nordstrand MM)
Carlo (Carl Pedigo) 34" fretted five
Fretless Yamaha BB-2000 (DR flats)
Fretted Yamaha BB-2000 (DR Sunbeams)
Fender Roscoe Beck IV
Thunderfunk 750 (800 spec)
GenzBenz Shuttle 6.2
Audiokinesis TC115; TC112
Genz Benz 3.0-10T combo
genz benz contour ctr500 115t combo (remote location)
- Favorite Genres:
- Pretty much everything, but Brazilian First.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Chuy Perez/Umbral 2.0; occasional jazz/nuevo cancion/progressive folk;Gonzo Cowboy Americana (Lost Junction, Colo. Springs); The Lefteous Sisters
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Way too much stuff - but no regrets, coyote...
- G.A.S. List:
- Better chops/consistency/ambidexterity
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jamerson, Abraham Laboriel, Charlie Haden, Eddie Gomez, Ron Carter, Nathan Watts, Gerald Veasley, Nico Assumpcao, Paul Klinefelter, Steve Beskrone, Lincoln Goines, Anthony Jackson, Norman Smith. Jimmy Johnson, Carlos Del Puerto, Chico Huff(top 16 only!) Special shoutout for keyboard bass from Joe Zawinul and Stevie
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Trombone (main axe - also only a hobby at this time); hi-fi. Social Justice.
SignatureWWJD - What Would Jamerson Do?
GAS expands to fill all available space...