Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!
Welcome Back! Please see this thread for more info about the site outage. Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.
- Jun 21, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- July 27
Share This Page
- July 27
- Current Setup:
- '71 Fender P Bass, '18 Fender American Elite 5 String Jazz, Ampeg SVT 8 10
- Favorite Genres:
- Any GOOD music
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Mostly writing, recording, smaller venues
- Previously Owned Gear:
- '63 Fender Precision bass, '65 Fender Jazz bass, '83 Musicman Stingray, 2004 Stingray 5, Ampeg SVT 810, Walter Woods amp, 2 Gary Raymond bottoms (1 15" Gauss) Sadowsky Will Lee Metro, Lakland USA 55-94
- G.A.S. List:
- Another Walter Woods and those 2 Gary Raymond cabinets. Damn, I wish I hadn't sold 'em.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Ron Carter, Pino Palladino, Michael League, Will Lee, Paul McCartney, Chuck Rainey, Jaco Pastorius, Sean Hurley
When it comes to the bass, Lowell George of Little Feat, said it best: "...a desire to play what's right and to leave out what ain't right."
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Writing, voiceover, photography, comedy
Signature“Let us honor our friends while they are still alive.” — Mark Twain