- Current Setup:
Fuji Gen gakki lawsuit 70's Jazz Bass.
late 70's Ibanez Artist Prototype w/EBO Humbucker and Rickenbacker bridge pickup and bridge/tailpiece hardware.
5 String Fender MIM Jazz Bass.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Christian City Church (C3) Manhattan, Seetoo/Asai, Elan & The Rubb, recording sessions. Venues include the Cutting Room, The Baggot Inn, others
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 70's Fender Precision, Ibanez lawsuit Thunderbird, Epi Jack Casady Signature Acoustic Control 370 amp w/ 2 X 15" bottom, Yamaha B50-115, played lots of and produced with plenty of others over the years
- G.A.S. List:
- Another Jack Casady Signature, Fretless Jazz Bass, Tobias, Warwick
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jack Casady, Jon Camp, Jaco Pastorius, Larry Graham, Stanley Clarke, Pino Palladino, Flea, Bootsy Collins, James Jamerson, Paul McCartney, John Entwistle,
- Hobbies and Interests:
- guitar, keys, martial arts, reading, film, cooking...