- Last Activity:
- Jun 11, 2019 at 11:38 AM
- Feb 2, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from West Des Moines, IA
- KevinC was last seen:
- Jun 11, 2019 at 11:38 AM
- Home Page:
- West Des Moines, IA
- Current Setup:
- '13 Sadowsky MV4 Special Edition, '12 Fender Am Std. Precision w/Labella Flats, '96 Modulus Q4 strung with D'Addario XL Flex Steels, '01 EBMM Stingray 4H, '94 G&L-L2000, '06 Fender Kingman Acoustic, '69 Fender Jazz strung with Ernie Ball Flats. For live shows I have several options - an Aguilar AG700, Eden WT400, or a Eden WTX-500 into either a Aguilar SL410x or a pair of Aguilar GS-112 cabs. For rehearsals and smaller clubs, I have a GK MB150, a Peavey BAM210. My on-stage pedal board consists of a Boss MS-3 with loop 1 going to an EH Nano POG, Loop 2 feeds a 3Leaf Groove Regulator and loop 3 feeds a Future Impact 1 synth and it is also controlled via Midi. Output of the MS-3 goes through a TC Electronics Spectra Comp.
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Rock, Fuzion, Blues, R&B, Alt. Country
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- iNFUZiON, Snake & Crow and the After Hours Band.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- '74 Fender Precision, '81 G&L-L1000, '83 Peavey Dyna Bass, '93 MIM Fender Precision, '01 Brian Moore i4, '98 MIM Fender Jazz Fretless, '05 Line6 Variax 4 connected to a Line6 BassPod XT Live, '06 OLP Tony Levin 5, '05 Ken Smith Design Proto-J 605, '04 Fender Highway 1 Precision, '03 Fender Highway 1 Jazz, '06 Modulus P/J Custom, '99 Peavey GV, '01 Fender American Standard Jazz, '06 Modulus Genesis VJ4, '00 Warwick Corvette Std 5 Active, '06 Fender MIJ '57 Precision Reissue, '08 Am Std. Precision Deluxe, '05 G&L- SB2, '10 Lakland 44-02, '94 Fender MIJ '75 Jazz Reissue, '11 Musicman Sterling Ray4 CA, '06 Modulus Funk Unlimited 4, '07 Fender Am Std Jazz, Kala California Solidbody UBass, '05 Michael Kelly Acoustic,'04 Fender MIM Precision, '89 Peavey Dyna Bass, '06 Warrior Model 2-5 string, Ampeg BA500, Ampeg SVT-410HEN, Ampeg SVT-CL, Ampeg SVT-410 HLF, Hartke 3500, Eden WT-1200, Eden 212 XLT, MarkBass T800,Aguliar T500, Avatar 4x10, Ashley PB-41 Preamp, BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer, DBX XL166, BBE BMAX, QSC GX7 power amp, a Mesa Boogie Basis M-2000, Boss ME-50B, Boss GT-6B & MXR Carbon Copy.
- G.A.S. List:
As far as basses: Sadowsky, Fodera, Zon, Tobias/MTD, Alembic!
Amp: Waiting for Andy Fuchs to make a bass amp head, but just switched to an Aguilar AG700 that is awesome and always fall back to my Eden Traveler 400.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Oteal Burbridge, Phil Lesh, Rocco Prestia, Jaco, Duck Dunn, Scot Sutherland, Jack Cassidy, Stanley Clark, Steve Edwards, Jeff Berlin, James Jamerson, Chris Squire, Edgar Meyer, John Lodge, Stu Hamm, Mike Watts and many, many more.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Going to live music festivals and attending "Roots Rock Revival" annually.
SignatureBass is the foundation of my life...