- Last Activity:
- Jan 15, 2019 at 8:12 PM
- Feb 2, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from West Des Moines, IA
- KevinC was last seen:
- Jan 15, 2019 at 8:12 PM
- Home Page:
- West Des Moines, IA
- Current Setup:
- '06 Warrior Soldier 5 string, '12 Fender Am Std. Precision w/Labella Flats, '96 Modulus Q4 strung with D'Addario XL Flex Steels, '01 EBMM Stingray 4H, '94 G&L-L2000, '04 Fender MIM Precision, '06 Fender Kingman Acoustic, '69 Fender Jazz strung with Ernie Ball Flats, '89 Peavey Dyna Bass. For live shows I have several options - an Aguilar AG700, or a Eden WTX-500 into either a Aguilar SL410x or a pair of Aguilar GS-112 cabs. For rehearsals and smaller clubs, I have a GK MB150, a Peavey BAM210. My on-stage pedal board consists of a Boss Volume pedal, Korg Pitchblack tuner that is then feed into a Looper II which Loop 1 feeds a Zoom Reverb/Chorus/Delay to a EH Nano POG. Loop II feeds directly into a 3Leaf Groove Regulator, then to a DOD Boneshaker and then into a Mark Bass Synth. Both Loops then exit the pedal board through an EBS MultiComp or a TC SpectraComp with direct connect to the bass amp.
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Rock, Fuzion, Blues, R&B, Alt. Country
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- iNFUZiON, Snake & Crow, J.C. Anderson Band, After Hours Band and the Robbie Michael Band.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- '74 Fender Precision, '81 G&L-L1000, '83 Peavey Dyna Bass, '93 MIM Fender Precision, '01 Brian Moore i4, '98 MIM Fender Jazz Fretless, '05 Line6 Variax 4 connected to a Line6 BassPod XT Live, '06 OLP Tony Levin 5, '05 Ken Smith Design Proto-J 605, '04 Fender Highway 1 Precision, '03 Fender Highway 1 Jazz, '06 Modulus P/J Custom, '99 Peavey GV, '01 Fender American Standard Jazz, '06 Modulus Genesis VJ4, '00 Warwick Corvette Std 5 Active, '06 Fender MIJ '57 Precision Reissue, '08 Am Std. Precision Deluxe, '05 G&L- SB2, '10 Lakland 44-02, '94 Fender MIJ '75 Jazz Reissue, '11 Musicman Sterling Ray4 CA, '06 Modulus Funk Unlimited 4, '07 Fender Am Std Jazz, Kala California Solidbody UBass, '05 Michael Kelly Acoustic, Ampeg BA500, Ampeg SVT-410HEN, Ampeg SVT-CL, Ampeg SVT-410 HLF, Hartke 3500, Eden WT-1200, Eden 212 XLT, MarkBass T800,Aguliar T500, Avatar 4x10, Ashley PB-41 Preamp, BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer, DBX XL166, BBE BMAX, QSC GX7 power amp, a Mesa Boogie Basis M-2000, Boss ME-50B, Boss GT-6B & MXR Carbon Copy.
- G.A.S. List:
As far as basses: Fodera, Zon, Sadowsky, Tobias/MTD, Alembic
Amp: Waiting for Andy Fuchs to make a bass amp head, but just switched to an Aguilar AG700 that is awesome.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Oteal Burbridge, Phil Lesh, Rocco Prestia, Jaco, Duck Dunn, Scot Sutherland, Jack Cassidy, Stanley Clark, Steve Edwards, Jeff Berlin, James Jamerson, Chris Squire, Edgar Meyer, John Lodge, Stu Hamm, Mike Watts and many, many more.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Going to live music festivals and attending "Roots Rock Revival" annually.
SignatureBass is the foundation of my life...