- Last Activity:
- Oct 22, 2016 at 5:18 PM
- Feb 2, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Male, from West Des Moines, IA
- KevinC was last seen:
- Viewing thread mighty Aguilar db750: original tube set?, Oct 22, 2016 at 5:18 PM
- Home Page:
- West Des Moines, IA
- Current Setup:
- '12 Fender Am Std. Precision, '96 Modulus Q4, Kala California Solidbody UBass, '01 EBMM Stingray 4H, '94 G&L-L2000, '04 Fender MIM Precision, '05 Michael Kelly Acoustic. For live shows I have several options - an Aguliar DB750 or TH500 into a pair of Aguliar GS-112 cabs, or an Eden 410XLT or my Eden WTX-500. For rehearsals and smaller clubs, I have a GK MB150, a Peavey BAM210. My on-stage pedal board consists of a Korg Pitchblack to a EBS MultiComp that is then feed into a Looper II to a EH Nano POG to a 3Leaf Groove Regulator to a Boss CEB-3 Chorus and a MarkBass Synth.
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Rock, Fuzion, Blues, R&B, Alt. Country
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- iNFUZiON, Snake & Crow and Johnny Novocaine!
- Previously Owned Gear:
- '74 Fender Precision, '81 G&L-L1000, '83 Peavey Dyna Bass, '93 MIM Fender Precision, '01 Brian Moore i4, '98 MIM Fender Jazz Fretless, '05 Line6 Variax 4 connected to a Line6 BassPod XT Live, '06 OLP Tony Levin 5, '05 Ken Smith Design Proto-J 605, '04 Fender Highway 1 Precision, '03 Fender Highway 1 Jazz, '06 Modulus P/J Custom, '99 Peavey GV, '01 Fender American Standard Jazz, '06 Modulus Genesis VJ4, '00 Warwick Corvette Std 5 Active, '06 Fender MIJ '57 Precision Reissue, '08 Am Std. Precision Deluxe, '05 G&L- SB2, '10 Lakland 44-02, '94 Fender MIJ '75 Jazz Reissue, '11 Musicman Sterling Ray4 CA, '06 Modulus Funk Unlimited 4, '07 Fender Am Std Jazz, Ampeg BA500, Ampeg SVT-410HEN, Ampeg SVT-CL, Ampeg SVT-410 HLF, Hartke 3500, Eden WT-1200, MarkBass T800, Avatar 4x10, Ashley PB-41 Preamp, BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer, DBX XL166, BBE BMAX, QSC GX7 power amp, a Boss ME-50B, Boss GT-6B & MXR Carbon Copy.
- G.A.S. List:
As far as basses: Fodera, Zon, Sadowsky, Tobias/MTD, Alembic
Amp: Waiting for Andy Fuchs to make a bass amp head!!!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Rocco Prestia, Oteal Burbridge, Phil Lesh, Jaco, Duck Dunn, Scot Sutherland, Jack Cassidy, Stanley Clark, Steve Edwards, Jeff Berlin, James Jamerson, Chris Squire, Edgar Meyer, John Lodge, Stu Hamm, Mike Watts and many, many more.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Going to live music festivals!!!
SignatureBass is the foundation of my life...