- Last Activity:
- Jul 4, 2016
- Oct 30, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Levin was last seen:
- Jul 4, 2016
- Current Setup:
Yamaha TRBj1005 with Dunlops Super-Brights 45-105 + a Fodera 135 nickel B.
Fender American Standard Jazz Bass from 97 with Fender CL flats
Lestrange P-bass with MM-pickup, fretless with Chromes, but I don't play it as I hate chromes.
MM Stingray w. HS D-tuner, with Kalium strings. Or Foderas, I forgot.
LaSiDo Fretless Z1 with TI Acousticores
And a bunch of others laying around here somewhere...
- Favorite Genres:
- Swing, blues, bop, fusion, folk-music, rock, classical, jazz
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Yamaha RBX375, Washburn RB2000, Warwick Fortress One Flashback, Tokai Jazz Sound fretless
- G.A.S. List:
- A great fretless, thats sounds like a good double bass when plucked. No change of that happening ever, though.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco Pastorius, Anders Jormin, Richard Bona, Marcus Miller, Alphonzo Johnson, Larry Graham, Pino Palladino, Ron Carter, Dave Holland, Charlie Haden, Pär-Ola Landin, Lars Ekman
Born and raised on an island in Sweden, drinks two kettles of tea every day, loves birds and chocolate. Preferably not together.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Making bread, Tai Chi, brewing, meditation, reading history, philosophy, religion and learning in general
SignatureBass is also nice to eat.