- Last Activity:
- Jul 23, 2016 at 6:06 AM
- Oct 8, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Male, from Ohio
- lowendblues was last seen:
- Viewing thread Put a name to this old bass?, Jul 23, 2016 at 6:06 AM
- Current Setup:
- Carvin BB-70, Carvin B-4, Squier P/J, Epiphone T-Bird Classic, Schecter Model T, Rickenbacker 4003S, Carvin BX500, Eden EX112,, JOYO ultimate drive, JOYO American sound.....much more.
- Favorite Genres:
- Progressive Rock, contemporary Jazz, funk, R&B, and everything else
- Previously Owned Gear:
- to much to list, I have played for over 30 years
- G.A.S. List:
- The perfect bass, and perfect amp.....
- Influences and Teachers:
- Chris Squire. Geddy Lee. John Entwistle, Mark King, Larry Graham and everybody else.
SignatureAvatar club #139, Rickenbacker club #188, Ohio Bassist club #107, Carvin club #112, Gallien-Krueger club #559 ,Lone Wolf Club #57, Grumpy old Fart club #80, Thunderbird Club #435