- Sacramento, CA
Share This Page
Male, from Sacramento, CA
- lunarpollen was last seen:
- May 21, 2022 at 5:21 AM
- Sacramento, CA
- Current Setup:
• Yamaha BB1200S (1985) with D'Addario Chrome flatwounds
• Harmony H22 (1966) with Pyramid Gold flatwounds
• Framus 5/149 Star-Bass (1965) with Optima RB flatwounds
• Danelectro Longhorn (blue suede [periwinkle]) with GHS Precision flatwounds
• Burns Barracuda (dark blue) with D'Addario Chrome flatwounds
• Dillion VBMB-04 with LaBella black nylon tapewounds
• Musima laminate double bass (1992) with Innovation Silver Slaps and a Revolution Solo II pickup.
- Favorite Genres:
- I like lots of different types of music, mostly from the 1920's to the present. Probably half of what I listen to has bass guitar, and the other half has double bass.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
• DangerForce 5 (mostly covers of surf/early R&R instrumentals with a few tunes with vocals thrown in)
• Amanda & the Shy Boys (original music with a surf/garage/soul flavour)
• Gamine Grey (original music with a post-punk/new romantic flavour) ... but I'm the guitarist, not the bassist
- Previously Owned Gear:
• Schecter Hellcat VI (the version with the mini-humbuckers)
• Hondo HRB-2N (approx 1980) mapleglo Rickenbacker copy with Pyramid Gold flatwounds
- G.A.S. List:
The stuff I want to acquire:
• Mellotron M4000D
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Maurice Gibb, Klaus Voorman, Herbie Flowers, John Entwistle, Martin Gordon, John Lodge, Wally Waller, Ronnie Lane, Joe Long, Peter Hook, Steve Severin, Mat Osman, and others.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Guitar, sushi, dim sum, prime rib, strong women, old houses, paranormal phenomena
SignatureHollowbody Bass Club #121, Hondo Club #002, Official Short Scale Bass Club #018, Short-Scale Six-String Bass Club #001, Epiphone Club #010, can't recall what other clubs I'm a member of here...