- Last Activity:
- Mar 19, 2018 at 2:24 AM
- Nov 7, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Los Angeles, CA
from Los Angeles, CA
- MDBass was last seen:
- Viewing Home, Mar 19, 2018 at 2:24 AM
- Los Angeles, CA
- Current Setup:
Basses: Dingwall SJ3X, Dingwall D-Bird, Dingwall NG3X, Fender Jazz (Nordstrand J Blades), Fender Elite P, Fender Roadoworn P, Fender JMJ Mustang
Rig: Jule Monique 700, Origin Effects Cali76-CB, Darkglass Alpha·Omega, Southampton 5th Gear, Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop, Tech 21 Bass Driver DI, MXR Sub Octave Fuzz, Shure GLX-D Wireless, Tech 21 XXL Distortion, Tech 21 Boost DLA, Tech 21 Q\Strip
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Zoviet, Socionic, Vie Jester, Lunden Reign, Gale Forces, LP, Andy Allo, Fallen Riviera, AFTER, Angels Landing, and many others...
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Spector Coda PMM, Spector Coda J, Spector Forte 2P, Spector Forte SS Helium, Spector ReBop5 w/ SD NYC's, Spector NS-2J SE-1, Spector Forte5, Spector SSD NS-4, Spector NS-2JA-R, Spector Euro5-LX, Spector Euro4-LX, Spector Euro4, Spector Rex4, Spector NS-2A, Spector Legend Fretless, Dingwall Super PJ, Dingwal AB3X, Dingwall Super J 5, Dingwall ABZ5, Dingwall Combustion w/ Series/Parallel Switching, Lakland DJ4 Skyline, G&L Lynx, Ibanez Roadstar II P/J, Peavey Cirrus 5, Peavey Fury, Fender American Standard Jazz, Washburn Taurus, SX Ursa 2, Aguilar DB750 w/ NOS Telefunken/Amperex tubes, Aguilar Tone Hammer 500, Avalon U5, DBX 160A, Aguilar DB410/GS410/GS210/SL112 Cabinets, Darkglass B7K, Tech 21 VT Bass, Tech 21 Red Ripper Fuzz, Aguilar AGRO Distortion, Aguilar Filter Twin, Tech 21 VT DI, Darkglass B7K Ultra, FDeck HPF, Aguilar Tone Hammer DI, Aguilar TLC Compressor, Darkglass B3K, Darkglass Vintage, 3LeafAudio You're Doom, MXR M-80, Carvin BX1200, Bergantino NV425, Aguilar GS412, Aguilar S810, Aguilar GS212, Carvin BRX 10.4, Carvin BR410, Carvin BR118, Ampeg SVT-4-Pro, Avatar 4x10, Avatar 1x15
- G.A.S. List:
- Influences and Teachers:
- 60's - Present Day...too many to list...
- Endorsing Artist: Dingwall-Fender-Jule-Dunlop-Tech 21-Darkglass-Nordstrand
A Los Angeles native with extensive touring and studio experience, most notably with LP (Warner Brothers), Andy Allo (NPG) and Lilit Hovhannisyan, as well as session credits with award winning producers/engineers Thom Russo, Ken Scott, Wyn Davis, Brian Howes, Sean Gould & more.
- Available for Instruction?:
- Bass Guitar Instruction
An endorsing artist with Dingwall & Fender Basses, Jule Amplification, DR Strings, Tech 21 NYC, Darkglass Electronics, Dunlop Guitar Products, JH Audio, Nordstrand Audio & Spectraflex Cables.
Available for sessions, gigs, production, engineering and mixing.
(310)567-5132 - email@example.com - www.MatthewtheBassPlayer.com