- Last Activity:
- Dec 28, 2021
- Aug 23, 2020
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Pennsyltucky
- Michael Stanley was last seen:
- Dec 28, 2021
- August 30
- Home Page:
- Semi-Retired gigging musician
- Current Setup:
'79 Fender P-Bass, '96 Epiphone Accu-Bass, '18 Ibanez SR300E
Fender Bronco (for recording)
(and a myriad of guitars and equipment)
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic rock, hard rock, 70s and 80s metal (VERY little thrash)
- Previously Owned Gear:
1968 Ampeg SVT stack
1984 Ibanez Roadstar II Bass
1973 Fender P-Bass
- G.A.S. List:
A mint condition 1984 Roadstar II
a 1968 SVT stack (with 2 8 X 10" cabinets)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Hobbies and Interests:
It would be disingenuous to say I don't tend to play the guitar more than the bass.
Back in the eighties, I was a touring/recording musician.
Since losing two finger tips on my right hand, playing the bass is not nearly as much fun for me as it once was.
- Available for Instruction?:
- Bass Guitar Instruction
Linguist, Philanthropist, Autodidact, and Quixotic kind of guy.
- Teaching Credentials:
- I have no music degrees (other than recording technology), but I have been teaching guitar and bass (mostly casually) for many years. I should add: I give FREE lessons. NO ONE pays.
SignatureMediocre Bassists Club #1109 (Don't ask). Epiphone Club #214. I respond to thread titles.
I'm responsible for the words I type; not how you interpret them.
Latest original music:
One Helluva Ride