Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!
Welcome Back! Please see this thread for more info about the site outage. Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 11, 2020
- Nov 8, 2015
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Mr.Sharkfist was last seen:
- Nov 11, 2020
- Current Setup:
I run an Orange AD200B and a Marshall LEM 1992 Superbass. I usually run them both at the same time because I think it's badass. It's not necessary of course but it sounds fantastic. I run the Orange through an Ampeg V2 4x12 cabinet and the Marshall through a Marshall JCM 800 Bass 4x12 cabinet. I truly have my dream rig and I'm so fortunate and thankful to have it.
My main bass that I use is a Dillion Rickenbacker clone that was made in Canada. It's been modded to have a Seymour Duncan Lemmy Signature bridge pickup and a Dimarzio X2N-B in the neck position. I also have an acoustic bass that's of the Michael Kelly brand that I play with as well.
I don't really use pedals. The only exception is an ABY box that allows me to run both of my amps at the same time. The more simple the better, less cords I have to hook up, the better.
- Favorite Genres:
- I'm a huge lover of music, I really love a ton of different genres. Rockabilly/50's Rock N' Roll, Blues, Psychedelic Rock, Doom Metal, 80's Japanese Disco/Funk/Citypop, Punk Rock, Black Metal, Death Metal, 40's-60's Big Band, game soundtracks, old country, classical, reggae, hard rock, etc....
Music I play:
- Rockabilly/50's Rock N' Roll, Blues, Psychedelic Rock, Punk Rock, old country, Hard Rock, etc....
- Motörhead, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, The Stray Cats, Brian Setzer, Sleep, Köök, Johnny Cash, Black Midi, Abbath, Behemoth, Samsara Blues Experiment, The Headcat, Dead Kennedy's, The Misfits, Chuck Berry, Eddie Cochran, Dion and the Belmonts, Franki Valli and the Four Seasons, Tatsuro Yamapoopiea, Kaoru Akimoto, etc....
- G.A.S. List:
- Hiwatt Custom 400 bass head
- Marshall Major 200
- Sunn 415M
- Influences and Teachers:
- Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister
I just love to play the bass in my own style. That's all.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- -Drawing, sketching, and rarely painting.