- Current Setup:
- Mac Pro, Pro Tools plus hardware comps, FX & eq, variety of mics & vintage instruments, numerous plug-ins, soft synths and loop based editing/arranging tools.
- Favorite Genres:
- ROCK, trip-hop, Soul, Funk, Disco, Heavy Metal (w/groove), electronica loop based and live instrumentation hybrids
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Not currently - I'm in hiding.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Pre-Intell MAc G5's, Aria & Stingray basses.
- G.A.S. List:
- Summing mixer, Toft or Trident small format mixer, tube eq, analog synths such as Prophet 600, Juno 60 and string synths like Crumars, Yamaha SK's, etc. Stereo mics like Shure VP-88 or Rode NT4. Vox guitar combo (can't afford vintage AC0) and a 2x12 bass cabinet. Oh, and UA-610's and Focusrite ISA110's!
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Taylor for Duran Duran, Power Station & Neurotic Outsiders , Larry Graham, John Entwhistle, Jamess Jamerson, Bootsy, Bernard Edwards, Duff McKagen, Nikki Six, Carol Kaye and Paul McCartney.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- reading, secret agent
SignaturePatrick Skinner - St. Louis, Mo
Bassist & Freelance Recording Engineer - Smith/Lee