Share This Page
- nerkoids was last seen:
- Jul 1, 2020 at 10:42 PM
- Current Setup:
- S-101 Donald P-Bass (lefty)
- Harley Benton PB-50 Fiesta Red Bass (lefty)
various recording stuff to capture the low-end goodness
- Hintoa (my brand) 28.629" scale baritone bass with Chrome flatwounds
- Favorite Genres:
- Old school.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Sometimes it's hard to be a lefty. If you're a lefty, don't learn to play right-handed, unless you're ambidextrous. You'll only frustrate yourself and you'll never get good. You owe it to yourself to have an instrument optimized for you.
- G.A.S. List:
- Unlimited GHS bass and guitar strings. All kinds.
- Lefty Fender Aerodyne Jazz bass. Preferably in Dolphin Grey or Deep Red.
- Lefty JB-62 Fender Japan in sunburst and tortie-shell and rosewood fretboard. Mmmm
- The spirits of JPJ, Carol Kaye, Joe Osborn, Macca and James Jamerson inhabiting me. Okay, almost everyone on that list is still alive, but still...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Carol Kaye, Bob Babbitt, Joe Osborn, John Paul Jones, Larry Graham, James Jamerson. Pino Palladino I've been getting into a lot more lately...
- Hobbies and Interests:
- There are other hobbies?
Signature#215 - TB Lefty Union member
#93 - Harley Benton Club
#23 - nerkoids member club
#4,500 - Canadian Dilletantes club
# 33.5 - Two-string bassists Club.
# 9,234,450,001 - Squier is the Master Bass Club