Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!
Welcome Back! Please see this thread for more info about the site outage. Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 28, 2021
- Feb 21, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
49, from Seattle, WA
- no4mk1 was last seen:
- Mar 28, 2021
- May 17, 1971 (Age: 49)
- Home Page:
- Seattle, WA
- Current Setup:
'06 G&L L2500 custom fretless, '10 Fender Highway One P-Bass, mid 80's Peavey Fury fretless, Ashdown EVO 300, Ashdown ABM 4X10, and ABM mini 115 cabs.
'94 G&L ASAT Special guitar and an '07 Gibson Advanced Jumbo acoustic.
- Favorite Genres:
- rock, country, punk, blues... Pert near everything but jazz (just not facile with it).
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I am currently in a roots rock trio named 50 Grit.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Too upsetting to talk about. ;-)
- G.A.S. List:
- Mesa M-Pulse 600 head and powerhouse 1000 cab.
- Influences and Teachers:
- My favorite bassist of all time is Donald "Duck" Dunn. I was also influenced by my uncle singer/bassist Tim Scott (www.timscott.com). I took lessons from Steve Kim in Seattle (years ago).
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Playing with my sons, playing with my dog, shooting, surfin' the web, and watching movies.
Signature---G&L Club #33---5-string fretless club #14---
---Fender Precision Bass Club #449---