- Last Activity:
- Oct 4, 2010
- Jun 26, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Big D TEXAS
- origami was last seen:
- Oct 4, 2010
- Home Page:
- Big D TEXAS
- Current Setup:
..might change if endorsed by someone ;)
Gallien-Krueger neo 212 version 1
77 Precision Bass with EMG (Brown/Rosewood) USA.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray (Vintage Sunburst/Rosewood) USA.
I usually use: DR HiBeams on P-bass, or Ernie Ball strings on the stingray.
Keyboard/Keyboard bass: Roland Juno-G, Korg Micro-Korg Synth, Casio SK-1, SK-5.
Pedals: Boss Tuner, Digitech bass xtortion and Zoom B2. Various other stuff.
I also own a bunch of other guitar and drum gear too...
My kit: Sonor Delite in Copper Sparkle 22, 13, 16. Ludwig 70s Super-Sensitive Snare, Sonor Ampeg Piglite. Zildjian cymbals.
Roland TD-3 electronic V-Drum kit. Boss 550 drum machine.
Guitars: Fender 50th Stratocaster, Ventura classical.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- the FARSTAR, Origami, church/cover gigs and by myself
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I've owed most bands: Fender/Squire, Gibson/Epiphone, Musicman, G&L, Ibanez. Some were good, some were not. G&L was one of the best.
- G.A.S. List:
- Custom made Fender Percision Elite (2 p-pickups awesome)!
- Influences and Teachers:
- I listen to Kiss, The Cure, The Smiths, Rush and Maiden weekly. I have a weakness for DLR, Jaco, Jellyfish, My Bloody Valentine, Chainsaw Kittens and the Flaming Lips.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Jesus, Beer, Guitar, Drums, History, Religion, Searching aimlessly of a way to make a woman happy :(
SignatureI'm what Willis was talkin' bout!