- Last Activity:
- Apr 3, 2020
- Dec 16, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, 43, from Kentucky
Howdy!...from stage left. Oct 25, 2017
- PaulPriest76 was last seen:
- Apr 3, 2020
- Aug 9, 1976 (Age: 43)
- Home Page:
- Bassist/vocals-Jericho Woods
- Current Setup:
Proudly endorsed by NS Design(CR5 Radius basses),D'Addario Strings, Ear Candy Cabs,Boulder Creek Guitars,and BestInCase Road Cases. I also have an old Custom Kraft(pre Kay) upright and a cool 1976 burst Pbass.
Currently running a rack rig for big shows built around an Avalon U5 into either 2 2x12 or 1 2x12, or 1 1x15 Ear Candy Cab.
For small shows,a TC Electronics BH800 into one of the above cabs.
I record with an Avalon U5 these days.
- Favorite Genres:
- Country(modern and classic)/Roots Rock/Heartland Rock,Jam Band,any and all Southern music.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Jericho Woods
- Previously Owned Gear:
An 80's Cort with the Steinberger system(wish I still had it), 1965 Fender Jazz,lots of Fenders, a G&L that I should have kept that had two necks with it,a KILLER old early Kramer era Spector that burned up in a friends house,several P's,J's,and PJs,parts P pbasses,there have been so many.. RS Jazz, Rickenbacker 4001,many many amps... a few old Kay and Engelhard uprights.
I've had a lotta stuff.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Influences: Richard Lucas, Ronnie Allen, Dan Hoskins,Troy Carter,Paul McCartney,Mike Mills,Toby Meyers,Brad Houser,Sting,Dana Williams, Dave Pomeroy,Phil Lesh, Dave Schools, Michael Rhodes,Keith Horne, Steve Marshall,Tully Kennedy, Harmoni Kelley,Glenn Worf, all the Nashville cats.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Freemasonry,collecting records,books,hunting,archery,trout and crappie fishing,good food,fine ale,old Bourbon,family,and all things Kentucky.
NS Design CR5s Two fretted,one fretless.
NS Design NXTa5 prototype radius bass guitar #1. Thanks Ned!
NS Designs NXta5 electric upright.
Boulder Creek EBR3-N5F acoustic bass guitar.
Ear Candy Cabs,D'Addario strings,EMG Pickups,Eminence Speakers.
TB Fretless Club #1105.