- Last Activity:
- Jan 16, 2021
- Apr 1, 2013
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- peaveyGrind6Man was last seen:
- Jan 16, 2021
- Current Setup:
Spector Euro 5 lt violet burst emg 40dcx
Spector Rebop 5 dlx ex(zebrawood) factory except emg bqc
Spector q4 pro hipshot gb7 extender 18 volt darkglass tone capsule factory pickups (soon to get emg 35p4ax rc and 35jx
Peavey Grind 6 string Neck through (emg bts and emg 40hz)
Dr Black beauties 30-125
Dr strings 45-65-85-105-125 on all of my basses
Main rig is a markbass lmk tube800
In a gator 4 space rack case with a furman merritt dlx 8
And a 104hr (rear port 4x10)
Pedal board atm korg pitch black tuner > Darkglass hyper luminal compressor> tc electronics sub n up >B3kv2>B7kUv2>Morley 20/20 power wah
Mini rig tc electronics bam 200 and bc208
- Favorite Genres:
- Blues, Jazz, Funk, Classic Rock, Metal Heavy Metal, Nu metal, thrash metal.
- Previously Owned Gear:
Made in mexico 5 string Fender Jazz bass(passive)
old Indonesia Mad squire Mb-4 (rewired with seymore Duncan 1/4 pups and blend pot.
- G.A.S. List:
- Ampeg svt series head 4 or 7 would be my dream heads I had a buddy that was still learning but was spoild by his grand parents so i thoroughly tested it through a Carvin 8x10 cab loved the tone and just amount of sound it would push. cab could be ampeg 4-10 either 2 times or a 4x10 and a 1x15 cab.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Clifford Lee Burton, Victor l Wooten, Les claypool, Stu hamm, Steve haris, Steve bailey, Ryan Martinie, marcus miller, Jaco pastious, Bootsy collins, Alex Webster.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- working on cars, and my S10(dime) playing guitar.