- Mar 31, 2017
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
There will be volume, there will be beers and oh.......look at the time!. I believe it reads 4:20!. Jun 29, 2017
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
1977 Yamaha B100 head, Peavey Mark 3 head and two matching Peavey "18' cabs.
Epiphone Thunderbird, Squier Precision, Daion Savage and a Chickenbacker. All of my basses electronics are modded for killer tone. Aguilar Fuzzistor and Ehx Soulfood for pedals.
- Favorite Genres:
- Krautrock, 70's Progressive, 70's Heavy Metal, 80's Hardcore and Thrash. 90's to current Stoner and Doom.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Currently solidifying material to get recording so we can play shows soon.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 1973 Traynor Bassmate 35 watt tube, Peavey TKO 150 watt, Fender Jazz
- G.A.S. List:
- Hiwatt ,Marshall or Traynor 100 watt tube amp head
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Geezer Butler and Les Claypool as influences.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Customizing everything
SignatureBASS Player Mike
Thunderbird Club #637
The official Tort Pics Or It Doesnt Exist thread
Relax all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.- Spicoli